Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Activity pts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallout

Fallout

Activity pts Empty
PostSubject: Activity pts   Activity pts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 am

Where are my activity pts? Why i have 0 now. I didn't get anything and they disappeared? Vanished?

Rush please pm me or answer here.
Back to top Go down

Activity pts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity pts   Activity pts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 am

perhaps u had 0 pts untill last update that made and now need a new update to see what u got
Back to top Go down
Fallout

Fallout

Activity pts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity pts   Activity pts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:45 pm

"Last edited by Rush on Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 67 times in total"

What is this? if that post was edited in May last time, i shouldn't even be on that list, so as you.

What do you think now? It is a little bit cofusing...

[Edit]

I just looked in locked topics... I see that my pt leaders was VERY lazy not to post screens... Sorry for interrupting, but something like that should be punished, because of 1 wo/man all who joined pt lost 200 (on our siege) and 100 pts each epic / other siege.

You can lock this topic now.

Just it's bad sign that edition date of act. pts. is long before the locked posts because last one locked was on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm.

Rush... You're superhuman you know what will be in future xD I want that ability too, i'll win more fights on oly with that ^.^
Back to top Go down
Veca
Clan Member.
Clan Member.
Veca

Activity pts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity pts   Activity pts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 pm

i think soon .. all will be fine .... but for activitypoints... u know that ols Clanmembers have first priority ^^ Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity pts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity pts   Activity pts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity pts
Page 1 of 1